- 1 ripe banana
- ½ cup Ragi flour
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tablespoons of cardamom powder
- 2 tablespoon Ghee to drizzle on the pan cakes
- Warm water or butter milk as required to make the batter
- Peel and mash a ripe banana using a fork in a clean container.
- Sieve whole wheat flour and ragi flour in a mixing bowl. Mix the flours well with a spatula. Add mashed banana to the flour and blend well.
- Add cardamom powder in it .
- Add warm water or buttermilk to the mixture to make the pancake batter. Let it rest for few minutes on the counter.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium flame. Drizzle some ghee on the pan.
- Take ladle full of the batter and pour at the center of the pan. Do not spread the batter to thin.
- Cover the pancake and let it cook for 1-2 minutes. Flip and cook the other side as well.
- Repeat until all batter is used up. Serve the ragi banana pancake warm, with some homemade dates syrup.